Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Buttons, Buttons Everywhere

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting really tired of looking at buttons!  I found a woman with a good selection of vintage buttons on ebay last night though, and I think I've found them.  I actually ordered four different styles from her, but only got enough of two of them for the overalls.  One style is a cherry red, but the one I think it's more likely I'll use is a beautiful shade of yellow!  My mother has dubbed them the creme brulee buttons.  Don't they look yummy!?!



Share:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these buttons look just lovely!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! red and yellow...*love it* Your momma is right, they -do- look like creme brulee! yum....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, they're nice. I think I have some similar to the yellow ones.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete